Capital Reduction in Turkey
The capital reduction can be made in accordance with Turkish Commercial Law. According to law the report prepared by an expert who is appointed by court, sets out that the rights of creditors of the company meet the actives of the company. Otherwise the capital reduction resolution can’t be taken. Our accounting and consultancy company conducts the process of capital reduction in Turkey for our client convince.
- The resolution of shareholders for capital reduction
- The amendment text is prepared for the article of association
- The determination of equity capital of the company. The report prepared by an expert who is appointed by the court, stating that the rights of creditors meet the actives of the company
- The general assembly resolution for joint stock companies
- Registration of capital reduction in the chamber of commerce